Carpet and fabric protection treatment
We are experts in removing Oil and Water Based Stains, Moth damage, Static electricity, Asthma and Allergy allergens. You could rely on us because we are fully trained and will provide you the best when it comes to carpet and fabric protection treatment - Scotchgard. Contact our local team now.
Our homes are rich with fabric and textile interior items – carpets, rugs, curtains, upholstery. All of them, if produced industrially had their factory protection applied to prevent or diminish damage to the fabric. With the years of use, foot traffic and vacuum cleaning, this protection is wearing off and a single spill can damage them for good. To prevent this happen, you can call our local stuff – your professional supplier of carpet and fabric protection treatment services to take care of your textile interior investments by applying the proper protector solutions.
Applying the protector could:
- Help by keeping dirt closer to the surface of the Fibres and avoid the abrasive action of dust and grit that causes premature wear. Having the protector reapplied helps slow down the formation of traffic patterns by allowing you to get more dirt out of your carpet with your vacuum cleaner.
- Help protect against both Oil and Water Based Stains
- Protect your carpets, upholstery and furnishings against Moth damage. Protect carpets & upholstery from Static electricity, caused by the electrical charges build up inside in any furnishings and carpets
- Asthma and Allergy Protection Treatment.
Applying the Protector (Scotchgard) creates a coat on the carpet and upholstery fibers repelling water, oil and soil thus delaying the time in which a damaging stain can form. Or maybe you would like to have your fabrics pass through anti-moth or anti-static treatment? We are at your disposal to provide more detailed information on these interesting and very useful procedures. Protectors provide better cleaning both during regular cleaning as well as during spot removal. Call our stuff now and get your free quote.
Carpet protectors are basically of Two Types:
- Soil retardants: which prevent soil from building up in the piles
- Stain repellents: which provide protection from liquid spills
Some products available in this category provide both the services together. This is why it is important that these procedures are left to the professionals who understand the fabrics and know how to treat them as to achieve the best results.
End of Tenancy Carpet Cleaning London 4U теам is fully licensed and insured so you won't have to worry at all.
Don't put it off any longer, please get in touch with one of our local Carpet and Fabric Protection Treatment (Scotchgard) Experts on 0800 1123430 or via our booking form 24/7 and get the best of the best when it comes to Protection Treatment (Scotchgard) .
My landlord was very happy. Thank you guys!
Thanks for the spotless work and professionalism.
More testimonials - carpet and fabric protection treatment ? Sure, click here>>